Saturday 21 February 2009

Almodovar's Bad Education

This is the briefest of notes on any film experienced and it is a good question to ask why.

The core subjectof Almodovar's Bad education is the corruption of the young by priests, who are prepared to go to whatever length necessary to protect themselves and the church, including murder.
The film transcends these issues because of the understanding and insights of the Director. There is nothing else I want or need to say except to recommend a judge for yourself experience. There is some humour but not the scale of Dark Habits which I found hilarious.

There are several layers of reason for the reaction and inability to write further whihc I am unable to talk about now..

I have an appropriate crayoning but I do not know how to upload yet

No comments:

Post a Comment